Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    I've decided to no longer post on religous, political, or high school issues. Why, because 95% of this board refuses to listen to any ideas other than ones they believe. I'm just going to post on pro/college sports and high school game scores. Especially these religous threads anymore it's hey your a democrat your going to hell. Sad, but true. When you read that, and back handed remarks towards you it just gets old. I used to wonder why people made fun of us, us as in SWVA. I now completly understand, some of the greatest people in the world are here if your them. If your not them, they'll make fun of you and ridicule you to death. I'm just amazed at how these religous threads turn into I dont see how you could be religous and democrat. Well, I am and according to you all because I accept other people views such as Mormons, Muslims, etc I'm going to hell. Sadly, I cant force myself to walk out naked in front of someone just because their religous faiths do not match mine. I in a sacrastic way used the word hate, but the real hate is what some of the fine folks in SWVA are doing to people who happen to not be white or protestant, and even if you are like me you better not say you accept the non protestent way because if you do. Well, as many have made it clear here for years now the Hell with you. 2006 and still we have people who believe this way. That is one of the main reasons SWVA is how it is and will never change, in terms of jobs, schools, and diversity.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    You are truly a good person and I tend to agree with what you are saying...and as for the Republicans being the party of religion...I guess now all us liberals can generalize them as being phedophiles as they have generalized us as being godless.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member talisma's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    Surely you are not saying all Repulicans are phedophiles. If so, then we could say all Democrats are adulterers...Oh but wait a minute...they didn't have *ex!!! Yeah, right!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    Repulicans are the DEVIL! Thats what Momma says anyway.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    there must be somethin wrong with your medulla oblongata

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    [ QUOTE ]
    there must be somethin wrong with your medulla oblongata

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You listen here Col. Sanders!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    That's why I never post on Politics or Religion on here. You're fighting a losing battle.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    It's pointless to many stuck in there ways, like I'm against consolidating schools but I'm not going ridicule people cause they should.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    Don't forget SCHOOLS IL.... ha..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: No longer posting on posting on certain topics

    [ QUOTE ]
    That's why I never post on Politics or Religion on here. You're fighting a losing battle.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Who cares if it is a losing battle? It is more fun to rile them up than not post! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •